This blog will feature entries and research about a new civilization every month and if the readers are interested in more detailed examination of the civilization under discussion this time limit can be lengthened or shortened [:)]. I will search for as many things as I can come up with about any civilization but hey I am just a student too. So if you want to add something you have my and all of the readers gratitude.
Also the choice of the next week’s civilization will be based on the suggestions you guys make and what you guys are most interested in because we can all explore best the civilization that we are most interested in.
If you are living in the area of the civilization under discussion then I really request to add into our insight about that civilization and its characteristics that still influence modern society.
Everyone is again requested to always show respect to the great endeavors of many peoples that we today call civilization.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment